Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Vedic Astrologers using Tropical Zodiac

Question: What are you thoughts on some Vedic Astrologers using Tropical zodiacs as their way practicing Vedic Astrology? 

Das Goravani: I checked years and years ago.. in my program.. you can mark 'no ayanamsa' which gives you the tropical zodiac, but you’re still in my program, all features on. (see images below) I did my chart, and let it run the readings.  Then, I read them over, and found, as much, even more, accuracy against my true life than the sidereal. 

I still use Sidereal. I have never switched. 

But I did notice this fact above one day.. and it swayed my mind. Then talked to the author of "Dots of Destiny", we used to write a lot to each other, in like 94 forward for a few years.. Nandan Chirmulay.. he said "Patterns are patterns, it’s going to work".  Hmm, that’s a direct way of seeing it. 

I find that Western Astrologers get much correct, when they talk about one’s chart, also. 

SO, my conclusion is this, this is how my mind has held it all these years:

Sidereal Zodiac, being fixed on Fixed Stars.. represents the unchangeable reality, the karma that comes from outside our system.. from God; Definite Real Bodily and Mind.

Tropical Zodiac represents the Human Conception of what is happening to Him the Human. It is Earth Based, and thus is based alike to Our Vision From Here. 

Lastly, of the three main parts of a chart, planets, signs and houses, it is signs that is the Weakest or Least Important.  In the signs, we see, that the two systems share 6 degrees still.. and the two systems leave the planets in the same houses.  So, two are shared, and one is 1/5th likeness. So, there is a lot a like.. between the two ways, sidereal vs tropical, within an otherwise vedic approach. 

Sidereal is twelfth by 24 degrees, to Tropical.  The Twelfth House always represents, one of it’s significations, is the "Inner Alone Self Space".. like.. "Bed Pleasures".. that’s an inner alone representation of 12th to the Lagna.  So all of this "Twelfth-ing" that Sidereal does against Tropical, shows, that Sidereal is in a sense the "Inner" nature of Tropical, by 24 degree, or nearly all.. 

So, Sidereal, is going to seem, to someone used to Tropical, to be, somewhat like that.. their Inner World, but not the reality, whereas Tropical will seem to many to be the opposite of that.. More Externally Real.. than that "other way" (sidereal).

But that view is opposite the "Stars vs Earth" way of saying it.  I think this comes down to "Who is more Fixed Air" than "Other".  Aquarius Energy, the transformational fixed air component of nature, is odd.. it’s fixed air, but it’s transformational.. that points to:  It is of God, for it is Fixed, beyong this plane, yet it transforms us here.  So, that is possible only when it is holding some higher knowledge that causes transformation here without it being a sign that moves. 

Those who are touched by Aquarius, may forever relate better to Sideral type of thinking, as I do, with moon in Aquarius.  Also, simply, those who are more of God than Human, they will be always more attracted to things fixed in the "beyond our scope realm".  

Whereas, those with aversion to thinking that way, will always choose that which is "ours".  

I found, both are effectual, but in two different ways. One is higher, beyond, the other is local, ours, recalculates constantly, is moving, is based on the perception of Equinoxes here on Earth, where we ignore the tilt and don’t realize it’s slipped.  

To them, God is like Sidereal, it’s slipping backwards.   Backwards!  Or, in other words, non progressive, dumb, old, stuck. 

To Siderealist’s, the tropical way of thinking is Cavalier, tenacious, ostentatious, grabbing, un holy, un pious.. etc.. 

Two ways of being, As Always.. Duality. 

I do not raise an eyebrow of negativity towards those who do it this way or that way.  I used to be a "Vedic Fanatic" with a loud voice about it.. but then I realized I would be standing alone with a few like fanatics on an island because most people are malleable in their views of things way beyond their control.  

I want to say, lastly, that Nakshatra readings won’t work with the tropical zodiac, but fact is, they do !  Odd, very odd, but I found it in my chart true.  Only there, Only there, did I look at this issue.. my chart.. I cannot say I did extensive study. Still, that the Nakshatra readings in my program worked for me well against my real life when using Tropical Zodiac within my program, was a surprise, but I will not deny what I saw to remain towing a Sideral or Vedic line. I speak what I saw.  

So there you are my friend.  Note, Graphic depicting how the equinoxes precess causing the two zodiacs is pasted below as a JPG.

Das Goravani





Das Goravani ©2013. All Rights Reserved.  

Please comment and share. 



The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by fines and federal imprisonment.

7 comments:

  1. Well said! As someone who practices both Vedic (Sidereal) and Western (Tropical) astrology, I admire your open-mindedness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tropical sky is called sayana or 'with shelter' like in the word Narayana, the One that gives shelter to man. The sidereal sky is called nirayana, without shelter. And what is that shelter? The divisions of seasons that give the starting of planting, fishing, fruit gathering, harvesting, hunting, and rituals. All of these observed are determined by the 12 signs on the ecliptic, and plus we can extend the concept of the signs to the Obliquity that supervises in its 41,000 years cycle the weather patterns along with the financial, social, and political consequences. Ancient cultures knew about the Precession and the Obliquity, and this last one can be detected in the 8 'suns' of the Maya calendar, and in many other places on earth, suggesting about the importance of the Tropical sky. In fact, the ancients used to observe the Precession during the equinoxes and the Obliquity during the solstices. (Natabara Das)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Astrology is science and science seeks the truth.There can not be two sides to the truth. Siderial system is heavily based on dictums and yogas which are illogical and have no explanation at all. The same trend is seen even with all those who are using tropical charts. I see lots of justifications for an event that has happened and todays astrologers require the problem to be stated and then they take sides with their limited or no knowledge of astrology and fooling people under the name of intution. I am yet to see any astrological prediction in its true sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is good information and really helpful for the people who need information about this.
    Astrologer in Delhi
    Vedic Astrologer in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

  5. HELLO EVERYONE AM From united states i never know that spell caster is real, I thought they are fake until I met a man called Dr BAKABA On this day i am very happy to tell the world that Johnson is back to me thanks to Dr. BAKABA who use is great powers to cast a spell that brought Johnson back to me within 3days. I really want to tell the world that Dr. BAKABA is genius and powerful this means that is capable to restore any broken relationship or marriage just within the period of 3days. And due to the fact that Dr. BAKABA is very helpful and must people will need is help to restore there relationship or marriage i will write out the contact via email: ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or you add him on whatsApp (+2347063836098 ) or you call him, he can also help on PREGNANCY SPELL get all your problems solve. No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now for any kind of help, THANKS Dr BAKABA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on the blog! Das greatly appreciate your feedback.
Please know that Das Goravani does NOT do personal readings.