Tuesday, January 31, 2017

DAS GORAVANI'S BRAIN

As you may know, Das has been struggling with mental issues for decades and even after many doctors and psychiatrists visits he has been put in many medications, but as we could see, none of them worked successfully.

I, myself, am doing my Doctorate on Natural Medicine and as part of my studies it was brought to my attention a particular method of treatment that I felt compelled to follow through, especially because of its method of diagnosis.

Besides an extensive psychiatric evaluation, this method used the help of brain scans to produce a more specific and clear diagnosis. It’s called a SPECT scan.

First, there is a SCID – Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV Axis I Disorders (SCID-I) is a semi-structured interview for making the major DSM-IV Axis I diagnosis. Then a SCID-II is a semi-structured interview for making DSM-IV Axis II: Personality Disorder Diagnosis.

Then his brain was scanned. SPECT, Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography, is a nuclear medicine procedure that is widely used to study the heart, liver, thyroid, bone, and brain problems. At this clinic, they use SPECT imaging as a tool in the diagnostics and treatment process. This particular clinic has done more than 100.000 scans so far and have about 80% success rate. The unsuccessful ones are the ones who basically don’t follow the treatment plan as directed. They do extensive follow ups as well, until they see that the patients is well enough to follow a healthy life style on their own.

On the image below you can see what a HEALTHY brain SPECT scan looks like:



And this one below, shows Das’ brain SPECT scan:



As you can see, his brain is very much damaged. The parts that are circled show significant lack of blood flow. Which in turn means that these parts “don’t work”. These parts are associated with Autism, Depression, Psychosis and PTSD.

We finally KNOW, what is wrong with this brain.

His official diagnosis is:

  • -       FRONTAL LOBE AND EXECUTIVE FUNCTION DEFICIT
  • -       MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER, RECURRENT, SEVERE WITH PSYCHOTIC SYMPTOMS
  • -       POST-TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER
  • -       INTRACRANIAL INJURY
  • -       ATTENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER
  • -       AUTISM SPECTRUM


The good news is that there is hope in his case. His meds are being adjusted and many supplements were given to him. Along with EMDR therapy, a thorough nutritional plan, plus an exercise regime along with other alternative treatments.

However, it will take some time to see progress, as his condition is quite severe. Sonia and I are committed to help him through this process. We aren’t sure how long will the treatment will take effect, but the doctor assured that there will be improvements.  

We are all very hopeful and we thank all of you for your generosity to make this happen. Without you he would have been doomed to suffer indefinitely. So really thank you from our hearts.

Yours,
Das, Sonia, and Shakti.


Das Goravani das@goravani.com

9 comments:

  1. Glad that there is progress. WIshing the best to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ragu you don't need meds you just need to practice this whole heartedly and you will cure yourself or at least greatly benefit from it. https://www.wimhofmethod.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Alecia,from what I can read. It has been sad news and scam to everyone about Voodoo casters or so. But to me they are so real cause one worked for me not quite long ago.i met this man on a blog his name is Dr Abalaka is a very powerful man.I traveled down to where his shrine his and we both did the ritual and sacrifice.he had no website yet but he promised to create one as costumers are requesting for it, and now i'm free from the powders of sickness.I don't know about you but Voodoo is real;love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,diabetic voodoo,hypertensive voodoo,high cholesterol voodoo,Trouble in marriage,Barrenness(need a child),Luck, Money Spells,he also cure any cancer and HIV,it's all he does. I used my money to purchase everything he used he never collected a dime from. He told me I can repay him anytime with anything from my heart. Now I don't know how to do that. If you can help or you need his help write him on (dr.abalaka@outlook.com) and also his cell number: 760-935-3804 you can text him because he use to be very busy some times,i believe that your story will change for better,or if you have any question you can contact me here as 1001madonado@gmail.com best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

  5. HELLO EVERYONE AM From united states i never know that spell caster is real, I thought they are fake until I met a man called Dr BAKABA On this day i am very happy to tell the world that Johnson is back to me thanks to Dr. BAKABA who use is great powers to cast a spell that brought Johnson back to me within 3days. I really want to tell the world that Dr. BAKABA is genius and powerful this means that is capable to restore any broken relationship or marriage just within the period of 3days. And due to the fact that Dr. BAKABA is very helpful and must people will need is help to restore there relationship or marriage i will write out the contact via email: ( bakabaspelltemple@gmail.com ) or you add him on whatsApp (+2347063836098 ) or you call him, he can also help on PREGNANCY SPELL get all your problems solve. No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now for any kind of help, THANKS Dr BAKABA

    ReplyDelete
  6. He has tremendous experience in Vedic astrology and expertise in Horoscope reading, Horoscope matching, Face Reading, Palm Reading, Future Predictions and other astrology fields. Being the famous Indian astrologer in USA he provides the best astrology prediction and horoscope reading services throughout the nation

    Famous Indian Astrologer in USA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spect is an amazing process and when I had a natural medicine clinic I sent people to the Amen clinic. It is amazing to see the relation between damaged brain and how one lives in the world. I hope for the best for our dear Das.

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. it is amazing to see what Das has achieved with such brain injury. He is indeed guided by his Atman. His creativity and insight is supernormal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been barren for so many years living without a child of mine. When I came in contact with Doctor Aluda and reach out to him, I actually make use of his herbal medicine. and it's indeed effective and powerful... I conceived few weeks after taking his natural herbs for 17 days as prescribed by him... And now I'm 3 weeks pregnant....so happy, reach him on whatsapp +2348145636867 or Email him on draludaharbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on the blog! Das greatly appreciate your feedback.
Please know that Das Goravani does NOT do personal readings.