Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Shukra

In recent centuries, many persons have taken to the path of knowledge of facts, and with a Euro-Centric view as well as a Darwinistic mixed with Christian sense of History, have approached the Ancient Great cultures with a view to fit them into the CDEC view (Christian Darwinistic Influenced Euro Centric View) and to this end they selectively collect and publish facts and archaelogically influenced theories.
Firstly, God can make entire civilizations dissapear completely instantly, so if Krishna wanted that Dwaraka dissapear completely, then we're talking not a single stick or brick remains. And so he did desire it, and so it was done. Goodbye Dwaraka, good luck archaeologists.
Secondly:
When it comes to the Northern Chart etc., I have heard what Martin said about BPHS and it's mention of the Southern Chart. One person I know who is known for being really uptight, fanatical and "strict" told me that "this means that the Southern Chart is the only Bonafide Vedic Chart style". Personally, I think that's mega stretching the law of inference, not Martin, the other guy (unnamed, not on the list).
Anyway, whatever the Arabs had that was any good, their sciences and so forth, whose to say that they didn't take that originally from India long before. There is a book "Forbidden Archaeology" which goes into the things which have been found which contradict the standard view of world history.
I am not an Indio-Fanatic or defender, or a "Return to the Great Vedic India" or whatever....I'm
not.I just don't agree that good things which came from the Arabs sprang forth out of nowhere as I never believe in Darwinistic evolution. Personally I believe more or less as per the Puranas implications that a very great culture centered in India existed in previous times, and that it extended at times out to even other continents on this globe, and that the arts and sciences were incredibly advanced.
Personally, I think Krishna took alot of India with him when he left in preparation for Kali Yuga. I believe that when He said in Bhagavatam that Dwarkaka would be swallowed by the Sea, personally I think He meant "total bye bye", not a brick remaining, including possibly not under the ocean near modern Dwaraka, I mean, I think he "unmanifested" it completely.
Many things that came from Arabs in recent ages are beautiful and good, and wherever they mix and mesh perfectly with Vedic culture, then those things are Vedic, no matter what their origin, and besides, you have to suspect that all ancient things are of Vedic origins anyway, unless you can only see back a few thousand years.
It is the job of some of the Demigods to put and keep us in illusion. They are capable of removing all traces of bones and buildings etc., from Earth, just by wishing it. Do you think they are going to leave traces of ancient cultures just laying around on Earth which would prove to the modern foolish people of Kali Yuga that they are not the center of their world as they so think they are?
No way.
"The illusion must remain intact". This is the slogan in some offices up in the heavens. They can do it, and they do, and they have the will and divine mandate to do so.
However, Krishna also comes from time to time to reveal the real truth, and for those who have the ears for it, it's very welcome information.
The northern chart looks Arabic, whereas the Yantra looks Vedic, but the Southern seems completely utilitarian, easy, quick, direct. Vedic things are usually very beautiful where possible, and although symmetrical, uneven. I am thinking that for those who used to have to do the kind of math that planetary calcualations, shad bala, etc., are, for the human to do manually, well, in old times, the people with this kind of training and ability, would likely have very prominent Mercuries, and such persons are more into facts than beauty, and thus they could care less about the look of the chart, except that it be highly functional and to the point for the kind of astrology they did.
When I first wrote my program, I used only the Yantra, that's the Star of David inside a circle, like on the cover of David Frawleys book. Well, I immediately found out that beauty and Vedic things weren't being used in the astrology books or by the Jyotishis around, and so I had to add these other, much uglier chart types, which indeed I had seen in the books, but I figured everyone would switch to Yantra as soon as I offered it.
Wrong.
Interesting that charts are being drawn in ugly box like forms when indeed the Universe is roundish by orbital patterns of the Grahas, and there are no clean lines visible anywhere in space. Sounds like Human limitations stepping in to me.
Personally I think that the most natural representation of the heavens in the Wheel where houses remain fixed but the signs and planets move, because that is our viewing situation here on Earth. Our immediate viewing situation is that the houses are always in the exact same places 24/7, and the signs and Grahas constantly move around us fully each day, 24/7.
So I prefer Northern because it works like this too- fixed houses, movable everything else. Chakrapani once showed me the reading superiority of Southern over Northern for certain types of Prashna and other uses where the nature of the signs was highly important, in which case you can immediately always see the Mutable signs on the corners of the southern chart, the movable signs one in from the corners, etc., but I still don't like it, especially since I never really do any prashna or such things- I am mostly just interested in human's charts, and then only in the main stuff, mainly the Rashi, and all that it tells me, which is so much I have to hide.
So hail to the pragmatic Westerners for their Wheels, but boo for losing track of where the zodiac is.
Astrology with it's complex science attracts often strong Mercuries, and these folks are satisfied with reading Courier font, because their pleasure comes not from looks and art and such, but rather from the symphony of facts that sings in their minds. They get off on when the equation balances, not the music they played while studying it. Therefore, they are truly the carriers of sciences down through the ages. They tend to write the books, and keep the schools going.
However, they are often the beasts that remove the beauty from everything too. I remember I had a music teacher in music college who was the only true blue "Musicologist" I ever met- knew music inside out, even taught it at UC Santa Cruz where I went, but he did not play music at all. He was a very dry character. Kindof amazing. In the midst of all these Venus-eyed flower children strumming guitars and learning Jazz, was this uptight non musical music professor. This is archetypical of strong Mercury- all Gyan, no Beauty.
Vedic life requires both for full manifestation- not necessarily in one person, but both in general. We are moving towards light and beauty, not dry ugly algebra homework. We want to be where our thoughts create things, not where our slide rules and computers are needed.
So Gyan is never included in our dreams. Did you ever notice that? Very few people dream about doing hard brain work as a pleasure, though I realize, even personally, that often in this life, brain achievements and hard brain work do pay well in terms of self esteem and so on.
So we must look to the humanity of it all to know the origins of these things. India has absorbed very well. Never rejecting of foreignors, it takes good from here and there, and also sometimes the bad, like MTV.
I think for example, that Tablas, that famous "Indian" drum, are indeed Arabic. Is this true dear Pundits? I have heard such.
Funny, since I heard that, I can't listen to Ali Akbar whomever type music anymore...because with the Beauty of Arabic design came to India the sword too, and the thousands of dead Brahmins and bloody Brahmin threads, the destruction of temples including our beloved Vrndavan, and so forth.
Personally if possible, charts should be beautiful, colorful and thereby somewhat representative of the true beauty of this whole wonderful creation made by the all beautiful Supreme Lord.
It is our misfortune that makes us to work with things which are black and white, with lines and squares or triangles and other such gross symbology.
It's easier to program gross things.
I have to also say, that overall Southern is much easier to program because of it's straight up and down nature- and see, if the most advanced computing device which represents therefore the culmination of Mercurial activity on Earth LIKES the SOUTHERN better, then that shows exactly where this yantra emanates from. Whereas, I bet if you took a poll of who uses which style, you'd find that those with strong Mercuries tend to go Southern, and those with more Rainbow in their chart tend to go Northern or Wheel. Just a guess.
Enough typing, I hope I didn't offend Budha's children on the list today. You know me, I can never shut up about Budha and Kanya. Oh brother. Tell me when it gets old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on the blog! Das greatly appreciate your feedback.
Please know that Das Goravani does NOT do personal readings.